- Name of your organisation as it should be presented to users
- Domain name of your organisations
- Public website URL
Logo to represent your organisation (provided as a file, with width and height to render to).
- Contact email addresses (ideally role-based): technical and security
- Details on the information sent by the cloud-based IdMS in SAML messages:
- metadata of the cloud-based upstream IdP (IdP side of the IdMS) - will be retrieved as part of the registration
- NameIDFormat used by the IdP (will likely be
- List of attributes sent by the IdP
- Among the attributes should be a unique identifier for users.
- It would help if the attribute can be confirmed as not being reassigned. (I.e. a new user never gets the identifier of a previous different user).
- In case your organisation also has students, an attribute that would allow to tell students apart from staff.
After testing (first deploying an instance in the Tuakiri-TEST environment), we should be in a position to turn your Production instance on.