- A descriptive name of the service
- The redirect_uri the OpenIDConnect RP on the service will use
- the redirect_uri must use HTTPS - and must use a host name properly registered in DNS; an IP address would not be accepted
- Which of the Tuakiri Attributes the service will need access to (and what scopes the service will be requesting - see below)
- Whether for authenticating to the service, a targeted (pairwise) subject identifier will be sufficient, or whether the service needs public (non-targeted) subject identifier.
(The latter would only be the case when multiple services connected to the bridge independently need to receive matching subject identifiers).
- Name of the organisation operating the service
- A further (brief) description of the service (going beyond the service name) - for use in the Tuakiri Service Catalogue.
- A URL that can be used to link to the service from the Service Catalogue
- Which federation this registration is for - Tuakiri (Production) or Tuakiri-TEST.
- The deployment state of the service (Production, UAT, Testing, Development...)